Pre-Kindergarten-1st Grade Kiddie Bop
Kiddie Bop (Hip Hop for younger dancers) starts with a thorough warm up, then smoothly transitions into strengthening the core muscels necessary for body control and proper technique. After a proper warm up we will introduce basic Hip Hop technique and then fun Hip Hop moves, focusing on dancing "bigger than life" and letting the dancers' personalities shine through. Hip Hop is hard work, dancers reveice a good work out, but they also have a lot of fun!
Class Key Features and Benefits:
- Student to Teacher/Assistant ratio is 5-1 or less
- Parent Participation days throughout each semester
- Class observation without class distruption through Closed Circuit Television
- This class performs in both the winter and spring recitals
- Clean and family friendly music is used in class
- Dancers' performance across different techniques should improve from performance drills practiced in class
*Comfortable clothing, elastic waisted bottoms (no jeans), and clean tennis shoes only worn indoors.
*If loose/short fitting tops are worn by girls, a full coverage sports bra, leotard or tank must be worn underneath for modesty during tricks.
*Hair should be secured out of the face (long hair in a pony tail, braid or bun and short hair pulled back with a headband or barrettes - long bangs should be secured with headband, barrettes or bobby-pins).
Hip Hop/Kiddie Bop Pre-Kindergarten-1st Grade Schedule:
|Class Id||Class Name||Class Start Date||Class Start Time||Class Length||Class Ends||Instructor(s)||Age Range||Openings||Action|
|KB||Hip Hop/Kiddie Bop Pre-Kindergarten-1st Grade||20220913170000Tuesday, September 13, 2022||202209131700005:00 PM||30 minutes||20230516173000Tuesday, May 16, 2023||Brianna Marten||5 - 7||6||Enroll|